Letter Group of Nigeria youths wrote to PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar, whom they believed will win 2019 election if the incumbent President, Muhammadu Buhari allows free and fair elections.
WHAT NIGERIA YOUTHS TELLING ATIKU IF HE WINS AS EXPECTED:
1. When you assume office, don’t blame anybody but do your best.
2. Never waste your time on frivolities before appointing the right professionals as ministers.
3. Do not fight your enemies in the guise of fighting corruption rather strengthen institutions.
4. Your appointment should be in line with federal character principles.
5. Treat all regions the same despite all odds.
6. Centre on economy.
7. Reduce Nigeria debt of $23.57bn that is on ground.
8. Never waste your time fighting Buhari or the Sycophants.
9. Never make promises you cannot fulfill and condemn evil no matter which direction it comes from.
10. You can introduce 5 points agenda, don’t jack all things without result.
11. Don’t waste your time in forming your inner cabinets and pls let it not be a make up of your kinsmen and family members.
12. Appoint professional with the know how.
13. You must not buy powerbike for your son.
14. Bring sanity into the system.
15. You need no salary pls, you’re rich already. And you do not need the nationwide cow colonies because you are a responsible entrepreneur and not a nontaxable killer herdsman.
16. You must not go for checkup in US or UK unnecessarily.
17. Assent to peace corps bill.
18. Make sure INEC is independent.
19. Don’t use your office to threaten or intimidate anybody.
20. Embrace your governors irrespective of party affiliations and remove sentiment, tribe or ethnic issues.
21. Listen to the cry of average Nigerians.
22. Don’t allow people to control you in the name of cabals and Nepotism.
23. Reduce unemployment rate.
24. Reduce fuel cost and say no to the existing subsidy fraud.
25. Improve our electricity supply.
25. Improve our locally made products and depend less on Chinese modern day economic slavery.
26. Rule with fear of God.
27. Give attention to the needed basic amenities nationwide and not just in your state of origin.
28. Don’t travel often for unnecessary waste of our resources.
29. Re-establish Nigeria Airways and expose the scam called Air Nigeria.
30. Revive textile industries across the nation.
31. Give priority to minimum wage.
32. In everything note, God first and Nigeria. Not Fulani first. Respect freedom of worship and no islamization agenda.
33. Strengthen our Naira and account for all received looted funds. Avoid scientific embezzlement too.
34. Fight insurgency and execute the Royal killer herdsmen.
35. Don’t consider all news as fake, listen to advice from reasonable people.
36. Allow freedom of press.
37. Hate speech should not be your problem, just do what is right.
38. Any policy under Buhari that deems you fit, continue with it but anyone that is vindictive in nature and counter-productive throw it away.
39. Above all seek for God guidance.
know that more than 60% of Nigerians are supporting you.
Confused people are today condemning OBJ for endorsing Atiku but when he endorsed Buhari nobody kicked against it.
Just do the right thing and make Nigeria working again.